Monday, June 22, 2009

Evening Routine

Huh, as usual, traffic is worst as ever. I've waited for the bus for more than an hour. During rush hour after office, it's always been like this! (nothing knew). Though I already emailed my complains to rta still there's now improvement'yet. I think everyday, is getting worse! Chew, cars are already over populated here because once a person had a driver license, he can get easily a car loan from banks. So whatever control government will do, still it's congested. I guess if they will just regulate or be strict in someone getting a car, traffic might improved. Btw, I reached home after 2 hours of staying in the street.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah better get a bicycle... it takes you enywhere in no time, and its free exercise. Better than waiting for 2 hurs huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh! its my big problem, since I dont know how to drive a bicycle! I'd like to but dont know how...huh.

    ReplyDelete