Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 09

To all father's out there.... Happy Fathers Day! We know that father made the biggest contribution in our life. They are the 1 who will do all things to provide and disciplined his family. He make it to a point that his family is all well, healthy, happy and always eat meals on time.

I would like to take this opportunity to... thank my own father ( never I did this before and he never heard it from me since birth) for being my father. For providing me everything during my childhood days and until I grow up and become independent. I thank him for everything he'd done to us. (though my childhood life is not that enjoyable since I started to be responsible at the early age.) The love he showed and gave to us. The patience, trust and assistance in everything I do. The perseverance, hardwork and understanding in which I got from him. He taught and showed how family is important. And the management he always practice. Everything what I am today is all because of him. Once again, I would like the world to know, I am proud and thankful that you are my Father! I love you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment